Are you a concealed carry permit holder looking for the perfect knife to add to your EDC gear? Look no further!
We have compiled a list of the best concealed carry knives on the market, each with unique features and benefits that make them stand out from the rest.
Whether you’re looking for a sleek and slim folder or a robust fixed blade, we’ve got you covered.
Read on to discover our top picks for the best concealed carry knife that will give you peace of mind in any situation.
Top 10 Best Concealed Carry Knife in 2023
- 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with high carbon is heat treated for performance, hardness and durability
- Handle is reinforced synthetic polymer encased by textured rubber for grip security; reinforcement provides increased strength, stiffness and stability
- Tech rich black oxide coating converts steel to magnetite to boost appearance and corrosion resistance
- SWIVEL JOINT Sheath with paddle holster!! S-TEC is the first in the industry for this unique design.
- 9" overall length. 3CR13 S. Steel 4.5 inch Blade with a 3.5mm thickness. Great for hunting and outdoor activities.
- 4.75 inch ABS handle with herringbone pattern coupled with finger loop allows for a secure grip in any situation and response time.
- SMALL KNIFE WITH SHEATH: The SOG Instinct is the perfect small fixed blade knife for your EDC gear; tactical neck knife measures 5.9 inches in total length; model number: NB1002-CP
- LIGHTWEIGHT EDC KNIFE: 2.3 oz. Slim necklace knife is a great everyday carry knife; use as a belt knife or boot knife, and quickly access this compact knife from its swivel sheath clip for any emergency
- FULL TANG FIXED BLADE KNIFE: Durable satin-polished 5Cr15MoV stainless steel construction handles various work tasks as a backup knife; full tang blade makes the knife more solid
- Size: Overall Length: 7.08" in (18 cm), Blade Length: 3.46" in (8.8 cm) and Weight: 5.85 oz (168 g)
- Detail: Blade Thickness: 0.18" in (0.45 cm) and hardness 59-60 HRC, Overall weight: 14.53 oz (412 g) including packaging
- Blade Material: D2, Handle Material: G10, safe and convenient kydex sheaths clip / Leather Boot Sheath, making it ideal for everyday carry
- 9" Overall Length
- 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Full Tang Fixed Blade with 4" Blade
- ULTIMATE SURVIVAL KNIFE: The Fixed-blade tactical boot dagger knife is the perfect self protection knife. Use while camping, hunting, as a fighting knife or pack in survival gear.
- THE BLADE: 4.75 inch 420 stainless steel blade; Sharp out of the package, dual-edged with a black-oxide finish for easy cleaning and rust resistance.
- THE GRIP: 4.25 inch rugged hi-grip fiberglass-filled TPR handle for non-slip comfort and control
- · · *Dimensions: 8.11 inch (20.6 cm) overall length with 3.70 inches(9.4cm) blade length and 4.41 inches(11.2cm) handle length, blade width with 1.38 inch, blade thickness 3mm, knife weight with 7.41 oz(210g)
- · · *Micarta Pattern Handle: Full hand grip is superior with ergonomically design, Micarta handle has excellent balance of hardness and corrosion resistance, offers a solid grip and comfortable in-hand feel,easy operation.
- · · *High Quality D2 steel: The knife use D2 blade , it has good high hardness. provides razor sharp for ultimate precision cutting performance with strong toughness and excellent edge retention.
- Snake Eye Tactical Everyday Carry Opening Assist Knife
- 9 Inches Overall Length Of Knife When Opened
- 3.85 Inches Stainless Steel Haw Bill Sharp Blade
- Enhanced Protection: Black coating improves corrosion resistance
- Useful Utility: Classic blade shape provides proven utility
- Gear Compatible: Durable glass reinforced nylon sheath with mounting options
- TRUE MYCRO UTILITY KNIFE: Designed by Forged in Fire Champion Andrew Takach, use for Everything from Broad Slicing to Precise Cutting
- DESIGN: Fixed Blade Knife is made with a G10 handle and ergonomic grip with a 1.5" cutting length
- FEATURES: Comes with a multi-positional sheath that allows you to wear it around your neck or belt clip
Concealed carry knives are an excellent way to stay safe while out and about. With the right knife, you can feel confident in your ability to defend yourself if necessary.
We hope this article has helped you find the best concealed carry knife for your needs and lifestyle.
Whether it’s a multi-tool or a simple folding pocketknife, make sure you choose one that is well built, comfortable to use, easy to conceal, and legal in your area of residence.
Last update on 2023-07-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API